Home sweet Home...

Home sweet Home...

Login Form

social networking list

Link Removal Request

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problems encountered on Social Bookmarking Sites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problems encountered on Social Bookmarking Sites
Problems encountered on Social Bookmarking Sites 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been to lots of social bookmarking sites and most of them are just a waste of time kinda retarded if you ask me. It's only good at first but the next time you come back it's on parked mode or error page. I don't know if it's the buggy script to blame or the owners who just wants to cash it out with lots of pop-ups which is very annoying and sometimes my browser just shuts down because of too much pop-up. Hope this sites not one of them...
TheDrifter
Fresh Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problems encountered on Social Bookmarking Sites 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Agree with your points but Social media is very much important for SEO. And they know at cost people have to come here. hence they were trying some wost ideas.

Thanks!
www.MytopTeacher.com
rohittaparia2012
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male MyTopTeacher.com Location: Mumbai, India Birthday: 12/23

Re: Problems encountered on Social Bookmarking Sites 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 0
there is such a great topic which we talk it about and also here is such a great information if you want to download apk files for your mobile phone click this link Megsta Auto Liker
jonisins
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

Joomla Templates: by JoomlaShack